Silvia García Barrios is an International Academic Coordinator in the Erasmus Programme (European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students).
European program Erasmus is oriented for higher education, the aims are to “improve quality and strengthen the European dimension of higher education by encouraging transnational cooperation between universities, fostering the European mobility and improving the transparency and full academic recognition of studies and qualifications throughout the Union”.
Now is coordinating the Erasmus agreements signed between the University of Malaga and the following Finnish universities:
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Diaconia University of Applied Sciences / APLICATIONS (Inscripciones)
- Aland University of Applied Sciences
- North Carelia University of Applied Sciences
- Satakunta University of Applied Sicences
And also coordinates the agreement with Kristianstad University in Sweden, all of them for the Nursing Degree.
Here you have some information
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa.
Ampliación del Campus de Teatinos